Mozilla MozFest 2018 Day #2: Learning about digital privacy for LGBTIQ people, creative uses of CSS grid, how we get colonized by technology, dark design patterns, ethical web design and the fact that hosting a web site about abortion is illegal in Brasil. #tech #technology #queer #css #mozilla #mozfest #web #design #abortion #server #design
@luka I know... Life happened ;)
Majski obračun: 4 dogodki, od tega 2 sijajni delavnici in 2 intenzivna pogovora pa še sestanki, sodelovanje z drugimi inciativami, druženja ...
V branje predlagamo poročilo @22nds o predstavitvi #tech LFU delavnic v letih 2010-2018 na #causeasceneconference v Berlinu.
#lesbian #feminism #tech
4. “Modify source” is the p2p Web’s great power. A Web that can be made and remade by its people can better serve their needs and produce a more diverse & exciting world. The Web should be a truly “live” society.
5. Minimize change, maximize impact. The p2p Web should still be the Web. Make it better, don’t remake it.
Check out https://beakerbrowser.com/
Sharing a set of values in the p2p Web community (via Paul Frazee):
1. We should improve and preserve the Web. The Web is a genuine social accomplishment and we should look after it. Don’t let lesser platforms win out.
2. Devops is oppressive! Many people can’t publish websites or apps because they can’t run servers. Publishing should be accessible to all.
3. “View source” is critical to an open Web. The more code that users can read, the more code they can review and learn from.
@kupca I'll write a blog post ;)
@kupca nic ni bilo predpriprav in je bilo zato malce tezje ... mi je bilo pa vsec, da je tudi drugo mesto zasedla zenska :)